Monday, May 6, 2013

Welcome #1

My name is Nina Benson. I have just returned to school after a 30+ year absence. During my last attendance to school I received a Masters in Therapeutic Arts from the University of IL, (when it was called "Circle").

I have been married to my husband, Stephen, for 33 years. We have six children; three girls and three boys; ranging in age between 17 and 31. All of them are employed - two in the armed service. I am very proud of all of them.

I presently, teach middle school in Evanston, IL. You can visit my website at http://mrsninabenson.weebly.com/ and see my philosophy, classroom, student accomplishments, and more, (there are lots of pictures).

Welcome!

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your blog! I've bookmarked it and will check it often! Thanks for starting it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, what a great example for your students and children- learning never ceases, even if there is a hiatus in between experiences! Thanks for sharing your website with us. I look forward to giving you some new ideas to add to your resource list.

    ReplyDelete