Friday, May 10, 2013

...Another day...


I've been up for some time... My return to school is indeed an adventure.Truly, it has been like jumping into cold water, and not knowing how to swim. I haven't slept much this week... I haven't eaten much either. One day I think I had the staples of a +50 gal, prunes, prune juice, a bagel and of course my favorite popcorn, (Angie's Boom-Chicka-Pop - w/sea salt), only half a bag this time. I lost my car after class on Wednesday. I don't know what happened I just kept walking and walking... then there were the woods. I haven't had time to exercise in the morning, because I need to get ready for the district-wide art show...

"Calgon take me away" You have to be at least over 50 to get this little diddy comment.

I have so many sticky notes - EVERYWHERE. I feel like Ray Rayner - remember the notes he used to have "safety pinned" to his jump suit, (life was so simple)...


But enough with nostalgia...


 What I've learned...Well actually I'll post that later today, but my give away from my instructor that I got was a neat thing called a popple...









Oh yeah, not a Popple Toy but a...

Popplet! Visit their website http://popplet.com/. It's another freebie and neat I might add. You come up with key words and students or whomever I suppose, can come up and post associations and share them with viewers.

I also created a website for me! Please visit it and share it. http://mrsninabensonprofessionalpresenc.weebly.com/index.html I know it's a bit long and the e for some reason is missing from presence, but it is after 3 in the morning and I need to get going for 4...

Thank God it is Friday! I get to really work on homework, before my second class that I took, starts on Saturday, (it's Language and Culture)... Sunday, MOTHER'S DAY, I get to work on my job work...Oh wait that's everyday! :-) I am blessed.

Continuing Education is GREAT! I really do count myself blessed to have this opportunity; it's just... like some aspects of life - It seems IMPOSSIBLE!... then difficult,.. then it's DONE!

2 comments:

  1. Keep moving forward! It is worth it. I'm not quite 50 (and closer than I'd like to be) but I know the nostalgia reference you refer to :)

    ReplyDelete